Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 1: Lake Merrit

So this picture I chose it because I like that the color pops out. This is a picture of a flower with three colors; pink, white, and yellow. This image is an example of it iterating petals. As you can see how the petals are in the flower.

I chose this picture because last year I took the same picture and I think I have improved a lot in taking pictures like this. This is a picture of a leaf on a branch in the sunlight.

I Chose this one because I wanted to get a closer look on the bee when its in nature. As you can see the picture is similar to the 1st one because of the different colors.

I chose this one because flower because of the color.

2 comments:

adarob said...

All of these are amazing, but I especially love the leaf. Excellent lighting and great detail on the texture!

lidoprincessmunekitah said...

i really like the first flower its really nice.