Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 2: Koch Curve && Outside life


I chose this picture because I wanted to show the structure of this flower. This shot was taken in the Calvin Simons campus.

I was amazed of how this fruit or vegetable has the lines on the outside just like the leaves.


This is a closer look of the pattern of the leave. I took this picture because every time i take a picture similar like this i don't get as close as this one.


This maybe a flower you see every day when you walk down the street from the park, but if you look closely look at the pattern from the petal and look at the center of it then you will see the different color of it.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Brenda!!! I like the picture of the sand dollar. I thought you got the picture at a perfect angle. Have you ever considered becoming a photographer?

phaniyy said...

I like how you took pictures of the flowers really clearly there nice.