Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 6: San Francisco

This picture was taken on the farry leaving oakland toward SF. In this picture I loved how the waves formed behind the ferry. This pattern repeats its self and it goes faster when the farry goes faster and slows down when when the farry does.



I chose this picture because I love the way the water drops hit the ground. This picture was taken side a post office building in San Francisco. The was water failing from the ceiling in the middle of the building.



I chose this picture because I was able to clearly see the different ways the parts of the tree open. This is a picture of an opening of a tree.

1 comment:

Emmanuel Tril's Patterns in Nature said...

I really like the picture you took of the water from the ferry. It shows how light reflects on the bay water. Different patterns of the water are going up and down.