Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 5: Leona Gorge && Mandkebroth set










So I chose this picture because I really like the color of the flower. This is an example of a simple flower. As you get closer to the leaf of the flower there is a regular patter, they are straight lines.













I chose this image because how the petals of the flower are all bunched up to make a big huge flower. This is a flower I found on the side of the building. This is an example of....














I chose this picture because I had a better view of how the way that the leafs branch of with the same pattern.




This picture is an example of a fractal. A fractal is when when you get closer and closer to an image and you get the same image over and over again.

2 comments:

Monica said...

The picture you took of the flowers are really pretty.

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.