Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally Graduating and Final reflection

I think that this year I learned a lot more than last year. I felt that this year I took the time to take good pictures. The biggest thing I will take from the class is that everything in nature has a pattern. And I can prove with the pictures. I learn new techniques for example to take close picture of objects. I guess I can say that I struggled with coming to class. And also had a hard time finding new things in nature that I can find. But over all I can trouble writing descriptions for the pictures. The reason why I can back this year because I wanted to do the hikes again and I wanted to improve in my pictures. I also came back because I want to take a photography class in college. I think the activity with the milk was fun even though I already did it again. My favorite part about this class was making fun of Mr. Roberts, because the fact that he look's like STEVE from BLUE's CLUES ( just look at him). The Snakes and latter's was fun because it was hard to find out if there is a way to fin the game. But the answer is no because it just based on chances.

No comments: