Tuesday, June 15, 2010

DAy 9: Golden Gate Park && Ocean Beach

So this picture is one of my best picture I have taken this year. This is a picture of a plant that i found walking towards the Ocean Beach. I found this plant interesting because starting from the middle of the plant it uses a rule to form the rest of the spiral shape.

This is a picture of a water fall. I took this picture because I wanted to show the shapes and the waves when the water falls.
I found this flower interesting because of the form of it. I believe that this flower has a rule to make it the shape it is. Just like DNA make human different.


I love the color of this picture because from the begging the flowers look purple but as they grow there petals turn white. There is a rule to the color transformation to these flowers just like we have our Genes to tells our body which color our eye, hair and skin is. They also have it too!

I chose this picture because this shows when the mother have babies the different patterns in the fur, there either smiler to their mother or there fathers.

This is some kind of animal thank looks like a turkey. I thought it was kind of weird and thats why I took a picture of it.


You may this is grass but actually look closely.. its water! This is called allgae. It is some sort of plant that grows in the water like this. And we even found turtles in the pond.


So this picture I found it interesting because of the colors that pop out. The red and the green. And you can also see a reflection in the water.


This is something other than just your average building. If you were able to fold this picture in half the you found get the same thing. Which is called self-similarity.

2 comments:

phaniyy said...

i like how you took the pictures they are very clear,and i like the pictures of the duck,and of the dukies

Tony Quach said...

I love the image you took of the plant spiraling in the middle, the one that follow the rule.